Friday, February 27, 2009

Tsagaan Sar, Day 3

NO VISITS!!!  Today, the Dean's only visited one family, but John and I did not go with them.  I slept in later than I have in a long time and talked to my parents in the morning.  After that, I was able to just stay in our hole-in-the-wall apartment, read my Bible, pray, and do a little cleaning.  Around seven o'clock in the evening, John and I went to an Indian restaurant since the Dean's were out visiting someone.  The food was great as usual!  So, that's my pretty uneventful day 3 of Tsagaan Sar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you talk about sleeping in with the Marine Corps emblem next to your post??? You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!!! You have disgraced the emblem. Please remove and put a Navy emblem up. Heh, heh. Trust you guys are doing well. Just got an e-mail from Kathy Marshman and she directed me to this blog spot.
Bro. Bill Behrens
bbehrens2@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I just completed "Wrestling Over, Day 3". I've gained almost ten pounds, but don't worry it's mostly water weight. With a stretch of the imagination I still have my six-pack.